Friday, March 26, 2010

The Rest of Me

I spend a lot of time on the computer. Between school, my TV blog, Facebook, email, and all the other sites I frequent, a lot of my time is spent with my pretty pink laptop. A portion of the reason for this is because almost all my friends live so far away, and FB is the best (or at least easiest) way to keep in touch. Recently I've been having the itch to blog things that aren't TV related. I like to share my random thoughts with people, and I know everyone likes to hear them. (You do, don't you. Lie if you have to. My ego is fragile.)  Sometimes the 140 characters Twitter offers isn't enough (and isn't TwitLonger just cheating?) and I hate having extra long Facebook statuses. It's just annoying if you have to press "read more." So I decided to start this blog. Now I can bore you all with the rest of the the crap going on in my life besides TV watching. To be honest, it's not that much. But Seinfeld was a show about nothing, right? I'm sure I can come up with some crap to talk about on here!

What's on the agenda today?  Laundry!!!  Don't worry, I'm not going to bore you with stories about my laundry. Unless you want to hear about that....  No, I didn't think so. I also have some school work to get to. Is this semseter over with? I could go on with my frustration with the classes and teachers this time around, but I'm not sure that is appropriate. Don't worry... give me a couple weeks. I'm sure I'll remove the filter. Those who know me know that I don't really have one most of the time.

Something to look forward to....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I say remove the filter now!

Erin is fabulous said...

I second Nicole, no filter necessary!

Melissa said...

Says the two girls who know non-filtered Melissa best! :)